1. The following list are methods that ?
2. Penetration testing can be carried out by people who simulate an attack on a system to expose?
3. A common form of biometric security scanning used in school canteens and mobile phones is:
4. One of the worst things you can do in terms of keeping passwords secure is to:
5. A longer password is always better in terms of a hacker being able to brute force hack it.
6. Email confirmations are used to ensure that the person who has just signed up to a website is using a valid email address
7. CAPTCHA stands for Completely Automated Public Turing Test to tell Computers and Humans apart
8. CAPTCHAs exist to allow bots (automated non human robots) to automatically sign up to websites
9. CAPTCHAs usually involve
10. Penetration testing can be very expensive but automated software updates ?
11. With emails it is a good idea to get a suitable spam filter but it is not necessary to check attachments and their source before downloading
12. _______measures can be used to lock down a device to a certain or specific person using _________ info specific to them
13. In modern society it is perfectly fine and completely safe to just use passwords as a security measure.
14. This is a type of attack where a small piece of code attacks a system and then demands payment( cryptocurrency, or digital money) for the release of the network.
15. If all else fails, one important thing to remember to do in case your system/website is targeted and destroyed by hackers is to: