1. Is the following statement (Wikipedia) true or false?
2. Read the following excerpt (Source: Wikipedia) and see if you can fill in the blanks.
At Ardsley High School, Zuckerberg excelled in classes.
He transferred to the private school Phillips Exeter Academy,
in New Hampshire, in his junior year, where he won prizes in
science (mathematics, astronomy, and physics) and classical
studies. In his youth, he also attended the Johns Hopkins
Center for Talented Youth summer camp. On his college application,
Zuckerberg stated that he could read and write ________________________
over eighteen different languages
code and only code
the Bible in its native language
French, Hebrew, Latin, and ancient Greek.
3. Mark Zuckerberg is the inventor/creator of ?.
5. The following video goes into some detail about facebook servers and where facebook profiles and information are held. What statement is true?
6. In what city was Mark Zuckerberg born?
7. What team did he captain at school?
8. One of his early software programs was called ZuckNet. What was it?
9. He studied at Harvard but left before graduating.
10. Mark Zuckerberg launched Facebook in February 2004. What was it originally called?
11. At first Facebook membership was only open to Harvard students.
12. What programming language did Zuckerberg originally use to make Facebook?
13. What programming language was used to make Facebook chat?
14. Mark Zuckerberg has only ever appeared in public in a grey T-shirt.
15. Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan have pledged to give away 99% of their shares in Facebook to charity.