1. Where was Alan Turing born?
2. Which famous boarding school did he attend?
3. What problem did Turing prove in 1936 cannot be solved by a computer?
4. Where did Turing obtain his Phd?
5. Which famous philosopher debated with Turing while they were both teaching at Cambridge?
6. Turing worked on code breaking at Bletchley Park during WW2. What nickname did they give him?
7. What was the name of the first machine devised by Turing to help break the Enigma code?
8. Some of the papers written by Turing on code breaking were so important they were kept secret until 2012.
9. He sometimes ran 60 miles from Bletchley Park to London to attend meetings.
10. In what year was Alan Turing awarded an OBE (Order of the British Empire)?