1. Access offers a variety of sorting and filtering tools to help you refine your data and keep it _______.
2. Sorting records consists of _____________them in alphabetical, incremental, chronological, or Boolean order. Sorting can be performed on fields that have numbers, strings, date, time, or Boolean values.
3. When sorting records in alphabetical, incremental, or chronological order, the empty fields always come first.
4. To sort records, you must _____________ that would be used as the reference. To do this, on the table or query, click a field under the column of your choice.
5. On what field has the following database been sorted?
6. A ______ is a criterion or a set of criteria that must be applied to a set of records to create a list of records that abide by a common rule.
7. To filter records that display on a data sheet, first decide what __________ to use.
8. What does the image below show (note the highlighted section)
9. To sort the records, identify and click the column header, a cell under a column, a control, or its label. Then, in the Sort & Filter section of the Ribbon, click the _______________.
10. Sort Descending sorts your records from ____________________.