1. ____ can be described as raw facts and figures. _____ is essentially meaningless until it is processed and made meaningful in a context.
2. When____ is processed, organized, structured or presented in a given context so as to make it useful, it is called _______.
3. Tables are perhaps the most important of database objects. A table is where__________________.
4. Tables are made of rows and columns with cells in the places where rows and columns intersect. Fill in the blanks.
5. Which of the following statements is correct?
6. In this example, an example of a record is all the cells (from 'Country' to 'Switzerland') in column A (i.e Column 1)
7. When editing a table (e.g. changing the data type of a particular field) you need to do so in the datasheet view.
8. In the following example, an ideal primary key would be:
9. A primary key can be defined as a _____________________.
10. On setting up a table it is important to create each field with an appropriate data type. What is an appropriate data type for telephone number?
11. When a database has two related tables, the primary key that is present in another table is called a:
12. Analyse the three tables shown below and decide which of the following statements is correct.