1. Access uses a tabbed ______ system instead of traditional menus. The _______ contains multiple tabs, each with several groups of commands
2. The Navigation pane is a list containing every object in your database
3. Databases in Access are composed of four objects:
4. In Access, all data is stored in tables, which puts tables at the heart of any database.
5. When you enter information into a _____ (as shown) in Access, the data goes directly into one or more related tables
6. ________are a way of searching for and compiling data from one or more tables. Running _________is like asking a detailed question of your database
7. Reports are useful because they allow you to present components of your database in an easy-to-read format. You can customise a report's appearance to make it __________________.
8. If you're having trouble finding command you want, the Tell me feature can help. It works just like a regular search bar: Type what you're looking for, and a list of options will appear.
9. Clicking on 'Create' will allow you to create a table, form, query or report. To create a quick form or report you could also use the ________ option.
10. To minimize the Navigation pane, click the _________ in the upper-right corner