1. Charts give you a ________________ of your data in a way that creates maximum impact on your audience.
2. You can select the data you want in the chart and press ALT + F1 to create a chart immediately.
3. The chart in the image below is a:
4. For a pie chart, it is good practice to ensure you have as many categories as possible and also check the slice values add up to just 50%.
5. The chart in the image below is a:
6. The chart in the image below is a:
7. Use this type of chart to show how individual parts make up the whole of something, such as the device type used for mobile visitors to your website or total sales broken down by sales rep
8. Use this type of chart for comparing one or many value sets. This chart will easily show the low and high values in the data sets.
9. A ___________ or ______ chart is used to show a comparison among different items, or it can show a comparison of items over time.
10. Use _________________ throughout the chart, selecting accent colors to highlight meaningful data points or changes over time.
11. Use_____________ to improve readability.
12. It is good practice to start the y-axis at 0 to appropriately reflect the values in your graph.
13. It is not possible to show negative values on a bar chart.
14. A ____ graph reveals trends or progress over time and can be used to show many different categories of data. You should use it when you chart a continuous data se
15. An area chart is basically a ____ chart, but the space between the x-axis and the line is filled with a color or pattern