1. A function is a predefined formula that performs calculations using specific values in a particular order.
2. Excel includes many common functions that can be used to quickly find the sum, average, count, _____________________ for a range of cells
3. The basic syntax for a function is the equals sign (=), the function name (SUM, for example), and one or more arguments. Arguments contain ________________________.
4. Multiple arguments must be separated by a comma. For example, the function =SUM(A1:A3, C1:C2, E1) will add the values of all of the cells in the _______________.
5. The "functions" ribbon can be found under 'Formulas'. To find the average score of 10 scores, which function might be suitable? (select from these options)
6. Here we have used an _____ function. In this example, the result of the function will mean that cell B10 will say: _____.
7. This function determines the highest cell value included in the argument.
8. Cell D5 should count up the number of times "Chinese" has been listed in the list A2:A16. What should the function be in this case?
9. Unlike COUNT, COUNTA can be used to tally cells that contain data of any kind, not just numerical data.
10. Excel has ______ functions that include the IF, OR and NOT functions.