1. A formula is an expression which calculates the ___________. Functions are predefined formulas and are already available in Excel
2. For example, cell A3 below contains a formula which adds _______________________________.
3. The cell A3 below contains the SUM function which calculates the sum of the range A1:A2. Select the option that correctly presents the SUM formula.
4. To let Excel know that you want to enter a formula, type an equal sign (=).
5. A formula is entered into cell B4 in order to add up the cells with the values 4,5 and 6. What would it be?
6. The autosum allows a user to simply click a button and have the sum formula written for them. It means that for simple addition you don't have to type out the formula out yourself.
7. A shop owner wants to enter a formula into cell B9 to add up all the products sold. Select the correct formula from the options below.
8. Using cell references will ensure that your formulas are always accurate because you can _____________________________.
9. In which cell is there likely to be a SUM formula?
10. Read the following excerpt and decide how you would solve the problem.