1. The first step to creating an effective spreadsheet is entering and editing data. What does arrow 1 do, if applied to a cell?
2. If you write a number in a cell and apply the tool on arrow 2, what would happen to the data in the cell?
3. The Wrap text features allows a user to wrap extra long text into multiple lines in the same cell so you can see all of it.
4. Adam writes a number down in a cell and applies the tool that arrow no. 4 is pointing to. What options does this tool provide?
5. Seth is creating a spreadsheet that tracks his Chemistry class and records their scores in percentage format. Which tool would he apply to cells to format with percent?
6. Kara writes the number '7,053' in a cell, and then clicks on the tool that arrow no.6 is pointing to. What happens to the number 7.053?
7. The Insert tool (arrow no. 7) allows you to insert (add) cells, sheets, columns and rows.
8. If a user wished to change the height of a row (row height), which tool would be used?
9. What is the cell reference number of the cell pointed out by the arrow no. 9?
10. Hannah wants to store the postcodes of all the companies she has recently visited in a spreadsheet. Which of the following options (for formatting the cells) would be best?