1. The following image shows all the rules of Binary addition. For instance in Binary 0 + 0 = 0. And 1 + 1 = 0 carry 1. Look carefully at all the rules shown in the image and state whether it is True (correct) or False (incorrect)
2. The first binary addition example has been done for you. Complete the second and select the correct answer from the options below.
3. Watch the following video that demonstrates binary addition. Where does the student go wrong in his calculation?
4. What is the result of the following Binary addition?
5. What is the outcome of this Binary addition? Select one of the options below.
6. This image would not make sense to most people in the same way that Binary addition wouldn't make sense! What does the T-Shirt message mean?
7. In the ordinary decimal mathematics that you do in Math every day, 1 +0 = ?
8. In Decimal 0 + 0 = 0 and in Binary 0 + 0 is equal to .....
9. In Decimal 1 + 1 = 2. But in Binary 1 + 1 = 10. This is also written as:
10. In Binary addition 1 + 1 + 1 would equal 1 carry 1. (and that is written in Binary as 11) True or False?