1. True or False. Everything on the world wide web is completely 100% reliable and accurate.
2. When you search for something online, remember that the _________ that appear may be paid for by companies who are advertising their sites. Scroll down to see what else is there!
3. One way of checking if a site's material is genuine is to see if you trust the _____________.
4. Similar to most non-fiction books that you get from a library, every single website is checked regularly for accuracy.
5. If you are in doubt about how reliable a piece of content is you can check it by _________________.
6. Some websites might be biased or could give only one side of an argument. These sites might present their opinion as _____.
7. Which website from the following list is likely to be the most reliable in terms of bias and content?
8. Often, you'll find that companies or even individuals have an __________. Knowing this ________ may help you make a judgement about the content given on their site.
9. Sometimes websites are simply not _____________. This means that their information is irrelevant or likely to be old.
10. As a rule, especially in this day and age of fake news, it is important to check out and verify all you read online.