1. HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is used to describe the structure and content of a webpage.
2. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets. These can be used to describe how parts for the webpage should ________________.
3. Good web design always caters to the needs of the ______.
4. Each page of your website needs to have a clear __________, and to fulfill a specific need for your website users in the most effective way possible.
5. People on the web tend to want information ______, so it is important to communicate clearly, and make your information easy to read and digest
6. Good web design would use long and complicated sentences instead of short catchy ones.
7. Have a consistent___________, which means ensure all your pages have a similar theme and format (colour scheme) etc.
8. Good navigation is about how easy it is for people to take action and move around your website. An example is to have a easy to use _______.
9. A picture can speak a thousand words, and choosing the right images for your website can help with brand positioning and connecting with your target audience.
10. Complementary colours create balance and harmony. Using __________________ for the text and background will make reading easier on the eye.