1. Run the program and play it. On what line can you spot the 'If statement'?
2. The following code has a very subtle mistake in it that will stop it from running. Can you spot what it is?
3. In the following code, what line/s will come into play if you enter '2' as your age?
4. Why has line 17 to 20 been included in the code?
5. In the following code, if you enter '202' it should say "Are you sure you are over 200?", but it doesn't work. Why?
6. What would be an appropriate response for line 27 to say?
7. Point out the if statements in the following code:
8. Can you spot the IF function in the file helper.py?
9. This is quite a complex bit of code…complete the comment: If the enemy hits a player, a ……….
10. What do you think this set of if statements is likely to be doing?