1. Tina is a 'turtle' - but what really is a turtle?
2. Note that Tina can do things (these are called 'methods') such as:
3. At the beginning of all of our examples, we "import turtle". This lets us …..
4. Copy and paste this code into the trinket and analyse it. What happens when you run it?
5. On what line of the code is the new object 'jonathan' that is based on the turtle pre-existing object created?
6. Analyse the code below and decide which of the following statements is true
7. The following code creates a space rocket that you can move with mouse keys. How would you add a space background (image)
8. This is another implementation of turtle to create an online painter. What is the name of the object created based on Turtle here?
9. What will the following code produce? How many objects are in use?
10. To recap, an object can have various methods — ________________ — and it can also have attributes — (sometimes called properties). For example, each turtle has a color attribute