1. Analyse the trinket below. You can play with it as well (press 'run'). Tina is a turtle that you can ....
2. What will happen if you change line 6 to tina.forward(200)? Feel free to play with the code as you test and learn!
3. What do you need to add to the end of this program to complete the square?
4. Add a variable 'name' to the code as shown below. (on line 4). Analyse the whole code as shown. What will be displayed on the screen if you add line 4 and line 7 to the trinket you have been working on?
5. What is missing from line 17 - that is needed to turn the final line the color/colour "green"?
6. On what line has a 'variable' been declared? (select from the given options).
7. What is a variable? Provide a valid definition for this important computer programming term.
8. We can tell Tina to go directly to a specific point on the graph. This makes it easy to teach her to draw something! What will happen if you add the following code to your program?
9. Tina can make circles of different sizes. Run the code to see a circle. If you added the following code to the bottom - what would happen?
10. Run the code, enter your name and run the program. Why will the code not display three small circles? Try and play with the code to make this work.