1. Click the "Yes" option once you have gone through the slides in this presentation.
2. Computers can be used to:
3. Hannah wrote a letter to her friend using a pen and paper. She made a mistake and changing this will be difficult because ?.......
4. The software that computer's use to work with words (and do things like write letters) is called:
5. An example of a word processor is:
6. Word processors make it easy to type words and edit or make changes. If you wanted to get rid of some text, you could just highlight it and ________.
7. In Microsoft word it is possible to highlight the text and change the size and colour as well as the style of the ______.
8. Which of the following is an example of a common 'font'?
9. How does "copy and paste" work in Microsoft Word?
10. The key feature of a word processor is that it allows us to work easily and efficiently with _______.