1. We think logically all the time. Watch this presentation and click "Yes" when you have done so.
2. A recipe is basically a simple algorithm.
3. If you wrote out a set of rules to make a cup of coffee, this would count as an algorithm.
4. If someone put jelly in their car instead of petrol, what is likely to happen when they turn on the engine?
5. Fred has four apples. He gives two apples to Hannah. Hannah gives one apple to her brother. How many apples does Hannah have now?
6. What is the output of the following code?
7. Here is an algorithm for entering a number and printing a sentence to the screen. If the number 21 is input, what is output?
8. The following algorithm doesn't make any sense. Can you predict and explain why?
9. Here's a harder question. If firstnumber = 2 and secondnumber = 10, what will the output be?
10. And even harder one, predict the output of this python code.