1. Look through this presentation and select 'Yes' when you have done so.
2. Predicting the output involves carefully following the _______ of instructions to see what happens to the input.
3. The following code is contained in a python language function called 'chocolatebar'. Follow the logic to see how many bars (state a number) that Keziah is left with.
keziah = 2
keziah = david + jonathan
david = 0
4. Follow the logic in this code and predict the final value of z?
y= y - x
print(z) #What is the final value of z??
5. Follow the logic in the following program and predict what will be output to the screen?