1. Greater the bandwidth, the higher the bit rate
2. The time delay between the signal being transmitted and arriving is reffered to as:
3. A high-latency network connection is one that experiences small delay times, while a low-latency connection suffers from long delays.
4. Bit rate can be higher than baud rate if more than one bit is encoded in each signal change
5. What is the following excerpt likely to be describing?
6. What is the following excerpt likely to be describing?
7. How should data be transmitted over long distances?
8. The statements in the following excerpt are evidence of _________________________
9. The _____ rate is the rate at which signals are sent.
10. The system uses four different voltage levels so that two data bits can be transmitted with each signal change. The table below shows the signal levels (in volts) that the system uses for particular binary patterns.
11. Read the excerpt below. USB stands for Unilateral synchronous bus
12. In the figure in the question above, what type of data transmission occurs using Port B?
13. What is the following excerpt likely to be describing?
14. The following excerpt is describing serial communication with synchronous transmission
15. The 'stop bit' does the following: