1. What does IDE stand for?
2. An IDE can often support different languages. IDEs have a number of different tools and functions that assist a developer in the creation of software.
3. The environment where the user can write code is sometimes called the _____
4. The code editor is a text edit area that allows developers to write, edit and save a document of code. It has f__________ that a________ with the writing and editing of code.
5. Which of the following is a feature that assists with writing code?
6. This is designed to save time while writing code. As you start to type the first part of a function, it suggests or completes the function and any arguments or variables.
7. Fill in the blanks for the feature 'Bracket Matching'
8. Fill in the blanks below
9. The IDE also includes several tools to automate and speed up processes.
Fill in the blanks below
10. There is only one IDE available for any given programming language.