2. What could this object be used for?
4. What are we doing in the first line of this code?
6. What is the output of the following command?
7. What is the output of the following command?
8. What is the output of the following command?
9. Why is the output here negative?
10. In the date and time method, our seconds and milliseconds are set to __. If any number is missing from the Date creation, it will default to ____
11. Has this function been set up correctly? Assume the date at the time of writing is March 30. What is the output?
12. The built-in methods beginning with set let us modify different parts of a Date object
13. Date objects are created with the new Date() constructor. There are four ways to create a new date.
15. Which one of the following date input formats is considered the international standard?