1. The HTML Geolocation API is used to locate a user's position
2. Since ascertaining geolocation of a user is hugely useful, the position is available to all developers and websites, even without user approval
3. The getCurrentPosition() method is used to return the user's position
4. This example returns the latitude and longtitude of the user's position
5. In the above code which function is run, only if Geolocation is supported?
6. To display the result in a map, you need access to a map service, like ___________
7. Geolocation is also very useful for location-specific information, like:
8. Returns the current position of the user and continues to return updated position as the user moves (like the GPS in a car).
9. The location argument is usually a _________. getCurrentPosition then provides some position values for you to manipulate
10. "cords" is one of the __________ returned by the getCurrentPosition method (the other one is timestamp).