1. How many bits are there per character?
2. In "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers" the total no. of characters is ….
3. In normal ASCII encoding a bit of text that had 44 characters (including spaces) would require:
4. To recap: Each character in an ASCII file uses 7 bits, but most files use extended ASCII which is ___________________-
5. To calculate the file size of an ASCII text file, count the nuber of characters, including spaces and that will be ______________
6. Once you have found the number of bytes contained in a file, to find the number of bits you just need to:
7. The ASCII file size in bits =
8. How many bits and bytes are in this sentence? "My name is Hannah"
9. How many colours can be represented in an image with 8 bits?
10. The number of pixels in an image is worked out by: image width x image height (in pixels)