1. What are the three main types of gates in Boolean logic? Select the correct option
2. Which gate is responsible for inverting the input that comes into it? E.g. a 0 would become a '1'
3. The following question is from an OCR GCSE past paper. What values would complete the truth table?
4. The following truth table is likely to be for what sort of gate?
5. What is the correct expression for the following diagram?
6. Select, from the given options, the correct expression for the following diagram
7. An ____ gate will have an output of 1 (or 'True') if either one of the inputs is 1.
8. Analyse the following expression and corresponding logic circuit diagram. Is the expression correct (in reference to the diagram)? (if correct, select 'True')
9. Fill in the truth table for the given expression. What goes in the red box?
10. Assuming the inputs for all switches is 0 (all are off) will the light bulb be on (1) or off(0)?