1. Which of the following statements are True?
2. A little history on bugs ....Fill in the blanks below.
3. What type of error? Fill in the blanks below.
4. Provide examples of Syntax errors.
5. __________ errors are considered the most difficult to fix. They occur when the program runs without crashing, but produces an incorrect result. The error is caused by a mistake in the program's ___________
6. Which of the following are examples of logic errors?
1. using the wrong variable name
2. spelling a command wrong
3. indenting a block to the wrong level
4. division by zero
5. using integer division instead of floating-point division
6. getting operator precedence wrong
7. making a mistake in a boolean expression
8. off-by-one, and other numerical errors
7. Can you spot the error(s)?
8. There are two types of testing referred to in the below paragraphs. Fill in the blanks.
9. When testing programs it is very important to select and use suitable "Test Data".
Fill in the blanks below to define the different types of test data.
10. Testing is often completed in a test plan which sets out the test number, the data entered, the type of test data, the __________________________, the result of the test and action required as a result of the test