1. Adding images or animations into a webpage is not possible using HTML. Web pages can only display text.
2. What is wrong with the following code which seeks to display the image "pig.jpg"?
3. When defining an image, the 'src' attribute specifies the:
4. The 'alt' attribute provides an alternate text for an image, if the user for some reason cannot view it (e.g. due to a slow connection)
5. Ideally,the value of the alt attribute should__________________________
6. You can use the ______attribute to specify the width and height of an image.
7. If not specified, the browser expects to find the image in the same folder as the web page.
8. It is common to store images in a __________. You must then include the folder name in the src attribute:
9. In this example, if the main page is 'index', and the image "ttio.gif" was stored in the images folder, what would the path be?
10. HTML also allows animated GIFS (moving images)
11. To create an image that was also a hyperlink, you would _______________________
12. The 'map' tag defines an image-map. An image-map is an image with clickable areas. In the example here from w3schools, the 'area' tags define ____________________
<p>Click on the computer, the phone, or the cup of coffee to go to a new page and read more about the topic:</p>
<img src="workplace.jpg" alt="Workplace" usemap="#workmap" width="400" height="379">
<area shape="rect" coords="34,44,270,350" alt="Computer" href="computer.htm">
<area shape="rect" coords="290,172,333,250" alt="Phone" href="phone.htm">
<area shape="circle" coords="337,300,44" alt="Cup of coffee" href="coffee.htm">
the areas that have been deleted from the image
the map location (using GPS) of the person creating the image
the google maps location for any given image
the clickable areas in the image-map
13. It is possible to add a background image in HTML. The following code shows it being done correctly.
14. What does the following code do?
15. Is the following statement true or false?