1. HTML ________________ are defined with the p tag (that is a 'p' in angle brackets)
2. HTML hyperlinks are defined with the ________tag: (which letter in angle brackets?)
3. What is missing from the following hyperlink creation in HTML?
4. In the following tag, what is 'img src' likely to stand for?
5. In the following code, what are the numbers 104 and 142 referring to?
6. Analyse the following code. What will the button that is created on the page say inside it?
7. What is the difference between list 1 and 2 in this example?
8. What does the br (in angle brackets) element do if added to some HTML code?
9. Headings are defined with the h1 to h6 tags. The h6 tag is the biggest (most important) heading.
10. Have you ever seen a Web page and wondered "Hey! How did they do that? You can see their code by ________________