1. HTML is the standard markup language for creating _____________
2. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup __________
3. HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
4. HTML elements are represented by ______
5. HTML tags label pieces of _________ such as "heading", "paragraph", "table", and so on
6. Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to _______ the content of the page
7. How do you know the following code is not HTML?
8. What is missing from this HTML code?
9. The head tags contain meta information about the document
10. Html is the same as a language like Python or Java and can be used by itself to create powerful database driven websites.