1. Fill in the blanks below. (basic definitions)
2. A function is like a mini program within your program. In the example we define a function (spam) and it takes an argument, ___ in the example and then assigns that to a variable and then prints it
3. This function has ____ positional parameters. The output when called on line 3 is_____
4. In the code below, what is being passed to the printme() function, and what is the output?
5. Analyse the code carefully and select an answer. What is the output here? Note that line 8 is printing (and calling) the changeme function, and passing it the list: mylist
6. What is the output of the following?
7. The following example creates a procedure called '_______'. ________ is a parameter - it allows us to pass a value into the procedure for it to use. The ____ in the example is called the argument - because it is a value passed in.
8. Scope refers to where a function, procedure, variable or constant can be used. They can be local or global. Fill in the blanks below
9. This program asks for a name, and then prints that name out three times. Fill in the blanks below.
10. Go through the example provided below and fill in the blanks below.