1. The following code adds up numbers from 1 to 10, but this would be inefficient as a method for adding 1000 numbers. What could be used instead?
2. In the following code the purpose of i=0 is to ensure that the code never goes above the number 0
3. The i < 5 defines the condition for the loop to run (in this case that the loop must run at least 25 (5 x 5) times.
4. The i++ increases or increments the value of the variable i each time the code block in the loop has been executed.
5. The for/in statement loops through the properties of an object.. What is the output here?
6. The following while loop iterates as long as n is less than three. Which of the following statements is true?
7. What is true of this while loop?
8. Nothing is being displayed on the screen. Changing "var i=10;" to "var i=11", would fix the issue
9. The following example iterates through the elements in an array until it finds the index of an element whose value is theValue - it then breaks
10. The __________statement can be used to restart a while, do-while, for, or label statement.