2. When a web page is loaded, the browser creates a Document Object Model of the page.
3. Fill in the blanks in the following excerpt.
5. Which statement best describes what is happening in the following code?
6. In the example above, getElementById is a property while innerHTML is a method.
7. What does the following do?
8. What does the following do?
9. What does the following do?
10. In the following code, we have two arguments (variables), separated by a comma. The first argument is the new HTML element itself. The second argument is a location for the new element.