2. In the following example, there is an error. Can you spot what it is?
3. Analyse the following code and decide which statement is accurate. Assume the input into the two text boxes is: "Test" and "Track"
5. In the following example, can you fill in a comment that would be appropriate for //1. _________________
6. In the following example, can you fill in a comment that would be appropriate for //2. _________________
7. What would the most appropriate instruction be in line 4 of this code?
8. Most often, the purpose of data validation is to ensure correct user input. Client side validation is performed by a web server, after input has been sent to the server.
9. Client side validation is performed by a web browser, before input is sent to a web server
10. On line 10, can you fill in the blanks with the text that would describe what the program does?
11. The validity property of an input element contains a number of properties related to the validity of data. The use of it is shown here
12. If you enter '6' as the input in this example, what will the output message be?
13. Which statement is true of the following code?
14. Server-side validation is not as user-friendly as client-side validation, as it does not provide errors until the entire form has been submitted.
15. What statement is true of the following code that seeks to validate an input email address?