1. JS Output: What is being changed in this example?
2. For testing purposes, it is convenient to use
3. This example will display a pop up window with '11' in it.
4. For debugging purposes, you can use the ____________ method to display data.
5. The mini-window with the message is called a _____ window. The word “____” means that the visitor can’t interact with the rest of the page, press other buttons etc, until they have dealt with the window.
6. What is the '100' in the following example?
7. ______ shows a message asking the user to input text. It returns the text or, if CANCEL or Esc is clicked, all browsers return null
8. _____ shows a message and waits for the user to press “OK” or “CANCEL”. It returns true for OK and false for CANCEL/Esc
9. The document method getElementById is used to manipulate particular HTML elements on your page. Fill in the blanks for the following
10. The following code (try it yourself in trinket) should, on button click, move the dinosaur. What is wrong?
14. A structure that allows you to store multiple values in one single reference is _________________
15. Real interactivity on a website needs______. These are code structures which listen for things happening in browser, running code in response
18. In this example (boolean variables) line 4 and 5 return what?
19. What do you need to change in order for it to display 'Nissan' instead of 'Honda'?