1. Scratch is just a simple beginner's website that allows users to cut and paste images and move them around.
2. There are three main programming constructs. They are: Sequence, Selection and _____________
3. The following code snippet seeks to find the sum of fractions but it will not work because ______________
4. This code updates a variable. It outputs the value of (var1+var2) * var 3
5. This code contains selection but no iteration.
6. This method and code snippet illustrates the use of a ________ variable. The result is either 'true' or 'false'
7. A variable can be thought of as a storage box for values. E.g you can store '12' in the variable age.
8. What block in scratch is used to create variables
9. A variable is a value that can never change. Once set, it cannot be altered.
10. Analyse the block of code below. What will it do?
11. These two commands in programming are also referred to as:
12. What will make the Sprite move 10 steps to the right?
13. The background of the stage is called the___________-
14. Mouse x-y indicates the location of the cursor
15. Which block allows you to make a variable?
17. An Algorithm is a the same thing as a loop. It means 'repeat'
18. A message sent through the Scratch program, activating "When I receive ( )" blocks
19. What will this piece of scratch code do?
20. Look at the forever code block. In relation to this, which statement is correct?