1. In Scratch, for any mathematics related code you would look into the following area:
2. How many times would this code need to repeat to make a full circle?
3. The background of the stage is called the___________-
4. Mouse x-y indicates the location of the cursor
5. Which block allows you to make a variable?
7. An Algorithm is a the same thing as a loop. It means 'repeat'
8. A message sent through the Scratch program, activating "When I receive ( )" blocks
9. What will this script do?
10. What will happen to this sprite when it is clicked?