1. Have a look at the example provided below and the sql command at the start.
This selects ___________ (*) from the Customers database.
2. What is a database primarily used for?
3. A database in which all the data is stored in a single table is known as a _______________database. The following database has ______ records.
4. A ____________ database has more than one table and the tables are linked using key fields. A unique key field like Customer ID is called a ____________ key.
5. The example below shows a table storing the names and results of three different people. The SQL command: SELECT Name from Results will return ...
6. What will the following SQL statement (refer to the table in the previous question) return?
7. Again, refer to the table in the question (with the three individuals and their results). What will the following SQL statement return?
8. We can also use SQL commands to find partial matches using LIKE. Fill in the blanks for the below.
9. A movie rental store keeps information about each of its movies in a database. The table shows the first two entries from the 'movies' table. Write a SQL query to return the titles of all 'Thriller' movies in the database.
10. Create an SQL query that will return all titles and lengths of all the movies that have fewer than 99 minutes of run time (length) and a rating of PG