2. What word describes the instructions used to control sprites in Scratch?
3. What happens if the instruction blocks in Scratch are placed in the wrong order?
4. What happens when the green flag is clicked in Scratch?
5. What two things do all Scratch programs have?
6. What would you use to change the location of a sprite on the stage in Scratch?
7. Which of these functions can a scratch sprite NOT be programmed to do?
8. Which area are the instruction blocks stored in scratch?
9. Which box changes the background on a Scratch screen?
10. Which area are sprites, sounds and scripts stored in a scratch screen?