1. Read the below paragraph on arrays and fill in the blanks.
2. What is the output of print(scores_array - scores_array)?
3. A 2d array is used to store the names of the top two pupils in each round of a maths challenge. (e.g. Ruth and Jonathan were the top pupils in the Logic Round, and Hannah and Pigacheen were top two in Mental Maths. Which of the statements below is accurat
4. Select the correct answer that corresponds to where the "?" is below.
5. What would the result of Mynames(2,1) and Mynames(3,0) in this example be?
6. What would the output of this print call (referring to the matrix) be?
7. The below shows the creation of a 2d array to store names in vb.net. Analyse the algorithm and re-create it in python. What needs to go on line 6? Play around with the 2d array and nested for loops to see how it works!
8. You may want to search for a particular first name, and return the surname. Play around with the code below to return the surname for any specified first name. e.g. if it is 'jonathan', it should print 'marvin'. Can you fill in the missing code?
9. A teacher wants to record how many hours his three students have spent coding for every day of one week. He stores the data in a 2d array called
"codingTime". Fill in the blanks below
10. You are required to write code that takes a student number as an input and then outputs the total number of coding hours that they have completed over the week. Fill in the blank in the trinket below. Extension: add up the total hours.