1. Networks like the internet are wonderful inventions and they are risk-free and completely safe.
2. The security that is associated with networks and particularly the internet is called:
3. One method of data interception is:
4. If you are sending confidential information over the internet, such as purchasing something, you should always:
5. Criminals that operate on networks like the internet are sometimes called:
6. A hacker recognises the value in your _____________________ and this is often the target of a cyber attack.
7. The good news is that complete prevention of any attack is possible as all attack methods are now known.
8. Fill in the blanks on the following definition of cyber security
9. ____________are weaknesses in design, implementation, operation or internal control.
10. Vulnerabilities are often hunted or exploited with the aid of automated tools or manually using customized scripts