1. For the following python code, what would happen if the user entered '303'
2. Validation is an automatic computer check to ensure that the _________________________. It does not check the accuracy of data
3. A secondary school student is likely to be aged between 11 and 16. Validation would accept numbers between 11 and 16.
4. A field has been validated to accept numbers between 1 to 100. An input of 3 would be…
5. What is the name of the following type of validation?
6. Analyse the following code and explain what it will do if the user enters the word 'age'
7. In the following code, on what line is the validation occuring and what is it doing?
8. In this incredibly simplistic email validation code, what could you add to line 3 to check for an @ sign?
9. Range check: Checking if a number entered is between two numbers is an example of validation. True or False?
10. This code uses regular expressions for validation. What would the output/result be if the input is: "ssdf"?