1. The term _________ in Python (and generally in mathematics) is referring to a whole number. E.g 100, or 3
2. Analyse the code below and explain why line 4 causes an error.
3. Here, a programmer has attempted to convert the user input for num2 to an integer, but there is an error. What is it?
4. There is another way of converting num2 to integer without doing it at the input stage. What is it?
5. In the following code, on what line have the inputs been converted into integers?
6. In the following program, if you enter the numbers 8 and 6, what will the output be?
7. The following program does not work. What line could you change to fix this and to what?
8. Can you spot the error?
9. Whole numbers (numbers with no _______________) are called integers
10. What is the output for the following program if the inputs are 9 and 9