1. In general programming, you will come across the term 'subroutine'. What are subroutines?
2. In different languages, this may mean something different, but typically a function is different from a procedure in that it…
3. In Python, functions are typically created using the …
4. In order to print the statement inside the function partone(): what needs to be done?
5. What is the output of the following program?
6. Look carefully at the following program. What will happen when you run the program?
7. How many functions can you spot in the following program?
8. This code will not run as there is something missing in the function definition. What is it?
9. Describe what will happen when this program is run?
10. Parameters can be passed to both procedures and functions. Name the parameters used in the code below.
11. Which of the following statements accurately describes what will happen when this program is run?
12. Functions will usually integrate blocks of code and the advantage of using functions is ….
13. What is the parameter in the following program and what will be output?
14. Analyse the code carefully and predict what the output will be.
15. Describe what is happening in this program?