1. Converting a Decimal number into Binary just requires simple mathematics. You need to find the corresponding numbers that would add up to the Decimal number. Look at the following example. Is it True(Correct) or False?
2. Look at the question below and select the correct answer (a binary number) from the given options.
3. What is 8 (decimal number) in Binary, represented in 4 bits.
4. Represent the number 6 in Binary (in four bits)
5. Represent the number 0 (in Decimal) in Binary (in four bits)
6. Represent the number 129 in Binary
7. Represent the number 33 in Binary using eight bits
8. How would you represent the number 2 billion in binary using eight bits?
9. Convert 133 (Decimal) into a Binary number.
10. How would you represent 1 (Decimal) in Binary in just 1 bit?