1. In the context provided in the excerpt, what is the relationship between the bandwidth of the copper wire and the bit rate at which the data can be transmitted?
2. Bit rate increases as bandwidth increases.
3. Bit rate decreases as bandwidth increases.
4. It can be said that the bit rate is indirectly or inversely proportional to the bandwidth.
5. Reading the excerpt below, select the correct answer.
6. The graph below shows three suggested relationships between bandwidth and bit rate. Which of the lines, A, B or C in the graph, shows the correct relationship between bandwidth and bit rate?
7. Bandwidth can be described as the minimum speed at which the bits travel (measured in velocity)
8. Bandwidth can be described as: the range of frequencies a channel can handle
9. Bandwidth can also be described as the ________line speed or the ________ transmission speed.
10. Fill in the blanks for the following excerpt