1. Read the paragraph below and fill in the blanks.
2. The most basic algorithm, like the example below, uses ____________ to present
a list of instructions to be followed one after the other, step by step.
3. IF-THEN-ELSE looks for the correct option from two choices where CASE looks at the correct option from multiple choices. This also helps control the flow of a program and
in this case is called Iteration.
4. Iteration is a key tool in program flow. It is the process of __________sections of a program to achieve a particular target or goal.
5. Programs can use different types of loops to control the flow of a program: Fill in the blanks below.
6. On a desktop computer, the operating system has a program that keeps checks your USB ports to see if you have plugged in a device. Even after you have plugged in a device, it continues to check for new devices. This is an example of:
7. The count-controlled loop can be described as a ______ loop. The program repeats the action for a known number of times.
8. The following program moves the vehicle forward a distance set by the user:The count-controlled loop can be described as the ______________ structure. The program repeats the action for a known ____ number of iterations.
9. A program is coded to help a robot avoid hazards. For example, if the robot vehicle is 3 cm from the edge of the table and it moves forwards 5 cm, it will fall off the edge. To stop this from happening, you might write a ______________ loop like this:
10. In a while loop (condition controlled) the condition is at the start of the loop. What sort of loop is shown below?