1. Why is parallel communication considered to be asynchronous?
2. Parallel communication is generally considered synchronous.
3. Asynchronous and synchronous transmission are methods of transferring data.
4. In Asynchronous transmission the control signals are embedded in it in order to ________________________________.
5. In Asynchronous transmission the transmitter's and receiver's clocks are not kept synchronised and only become synchronised __________________________________________-
6. ____________________________bits are used as markers to indicate where the message starts and ends.
7. All messages have _________________bits added to them before sending.
8. In Asynchronous transmission both devices must _________________________________________or else they will be out of sync.
9. Start and stop bits are useful because they ensure the sending and receiving of signals at the same rate.
10. If there is a central clock that controls the timing of the data sent on different wires, it suggests _______________ transmission.
11. This figure represents asynchronous data being transmitted using odd parity in the direction of the arrow. What is the name and purpose of bit A?
12. Referring to the question above: what is the name and purpose of bit B?
13. Referring to the question above: what is the name and purpose of bit C?
14. What type of transmission is being described in the following statements?
15. Fill in the blanks for this description of Asynchronous transmission.