1. "Selection" is the term we use to refer to the process of selection or testing a condition. If a condition is met, then *do* something. Analyse the pseudo-code below and see if you can fill in the blanks.
2. What would the output be if the score was changed to 21? Play around (if there is time) with the if statements to create your own example.
3. The following example uses 'elif' that allows for more conditional tests. The elif on line 4 has ____ conditional tests. Greater than or equal to 1 AND less than ____. The output here is ______________________________
4. Sometimes there are multiple conditions that could be True and in this case you should use an use the _____ operator to do a membership test in a sequence of accepted elements in a list. The output if the user's response is: "Yep" would be _____
5. In the following clip from the film "Terminator", where is selection taking place?
6. Analyse the diagram (pseudocode and flow chart for selection) below and see if you can fill in the blanks.
7. What statement best describes what is happening in this code?
8. What would be output if the user entered: 70,000 for Salary, and '3' for age?
9. Analyse the two (imperfect) pseudocode examples below. The first one uses the AND________________ and the second uses ________________. They basically achieve the same result! Both conditions must be true (correct) for the "Pass" to be output
10. Analyse the pseudo code for a nested IF statement below. Which statement is accurate?