1. A Universal Turing Machine is a machine that takes as input a number that identifies a Turing Machine and simulates the specified Turing Machine running on ___________________.
2. Fill in the blanks for this excerpt.
3. The problem with Turing Machines is that a different one must be constructed for every new computation to be performed, for every input output relation.
4. The Universal Turing Machine can simulate any Turing Machine.
5. The universal machine keeps _____________________________of the simulated machine and simulates each step.
6. The more you wanted your 'machine' to do the __________________________.
7. Fill in the blanks for this excerpt.
8. If it possible to simulate a Universal Turing Machinein a programming language, that language is a __________________________.
9. One could say that a universal Turing machine is just a programmable computer and the description on the tape of another Turing machine is a ______!
10. The key idea in creating a Universal Turing machine is to notice that the information that defines a specific Turing machine can be _____________.