1. You can think of abstraction as a _________________of what something is, how it carries out a task and what the result is.
2. Abstraction can also be thought of as creating a _____ of a complex system that only includes the relevant pr functional characteristics of the problem being solved.
3. Generally speaking, abstraction results in the representation of a system that is far more complex and more detailed than the original.
4. A car's SATNAV may use Dijstra's shortest path algorithm to find the path from A to B. The route however is a/an ______________ of the real life problem.
5. In a graph that represents a route, the nodes ______________________________ and the vertices ____________.
6. An example of abstraction is this: In a model roads are shown ____________________________________ where as in real life most roads contain bends.
7. Within OOP, abstractionis used because it makes the structure or the classes and objects _____________________________.
8. Objects are used both as a form of abstraction and as a way of ____________________ to simplify the development of complex software.
9. A principle in mathematics called _____________________ allows you to use generalisation to create factual statements about a system and objects.
10. ________________ systems are dedicated to using a series of facts (and generalisations) in their systems in order to compute and predict outcomes.
11. Match the description in the excerpt below to its corret term.
12. Match the description in the excerpt below to its corret term.
13. Match the description in the excerpt below to its corret term.
14. Match the description in the excerpt below to its corret term.
15. Match the description in the excerpt below to its corret term.